|Current Weather: 37.4 °F|
Event SponsorshipLet our events build your business
Stadium SponsorshipPut Your Product in Chicago's Largest Playground
Partnership Links & OffersMaking it all possible
Soldier Field Overview:
Originally opened in 1924, Soldier Field was known as one of the great venues during the "Golden Age of Sports" and one of Chicago's most famous landmarks. Now, decades later, Soldier Field promises to continue the tradition of hosting exciting sporting and special events.
Soldier Field and the surrounding 17 acres of parkland are utilized year-round and is home to some of Chicago's most exciting sporting events, concerts, festivals and many other special events. This extraordinary venue offers an array of sponsorship opportunities and corporate exposure. So, March on Over to Soldier Field - Chicago's premier special events venue. We look forward to developing long-lasting partnerships that make an impact year-round!
Soldier Field by the Numbers
2012 Events and Attendance:
- 1.2 Million Visitors
- 200+ Event Usage Days Booked
- Includes Chicago Bears’ football, International Soccer games, Concerts, College Football Games, major festivals/bowl events, commercial and media events, outdoor and public/private events.
2012 Annual *Parking Lot Usage:
- 1.6 Million Visitors
- 550,000 Vehicles
- The three main parking structures are used daily by the surrounding three Museums, McCormick Place visitors, and during all Soldier Field special events.
*Please email email@example.com for stadium and event marketing partnership and advertising opportunities.
Soldier Field Quick Facts:
- 63,000+-seat facility; 2,000 removable seats.
- 17-acre surrounding parkland including: 30-foot sledding hill, Children's Garden, various parkland areas to host public and private special events, Veterans' Memorials and much more!
- New 4-level underground (North Garage) and 2-tiered (Waldron lot) parking structures; includes 3,300 underground parking spaces for year-round use by Museum Campus visitors.
- South Parking Lot can host concerts, festivals and corporate ride-n-drives in the 400,000 square foot area.
- Historic Colonnades are open and accessible to the public year-round (on non-event days); access is from the North end of the stadium.