|Current Weather: 71.6 °F|
Stadium Tour Information
Come experience both the historic and modern-day journey of Soldier Field Stadium. A behind the scenes tour that includes the Field, South Courtyard, Doughboy Statue, Grand Concourse, Colonnades, Skyline Suite and Visitors Locker Room.
- $15.00 per adult
- $7.00 senior citizen
- $10.00 students ages 10 and over
- $4.00 children ages 9 to 4
- Free for children ages 3 and under
Group Tours (Groups of 10 or more) NO TOURS WILL BE SCHEDULED JULY 1-10
- A 25% discount will apply to tour groups over 30 or active military and veterans.
- Group tours run Monday thru Friday 9a.m. until 5p.m.
- There is a 10 person minimum for group tours.
- Email or fax completed Tour Request Form to receive confirmation. If you would like to submit it by email, please fill out the form, save it and attach it for your email to Jen Kaufmann at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax number (312) 235-7030 attn: Jen Kaufmann
- Free bus parking
- A credit card is required to reserve your tour. The credit card will be charged a $50.00 no show penalty fee if a reserved group does not show.
- No weekend tours
Singles or Family Tours (Groups of less than 10)
- Tour times are posted below for the next several weeks. If you are interested in a future date, please check back. Tour times are subject to change. Please email to reserve your space for tours listed below.
- Once you choose the best date and time for you or your group less than 10, please arrive 15 minutes prior to Gate 1 (south side of stadium).
- You pay for tour when you arrive. Cash and credit card accepted.
- Please email Jen Kaufmann at email@example.com with the tour date and number of people to schedule your tour
- Available Tour Dates and Time for groups less than 10 persons Include:
DUE TO THE NUMBER OF MAJOR EVENTS AND USAGE OF THE STADIUM FOR THESE EVENTS, THERE WILL BE A LIMITED NUMBER OF OPEN TOURS AVAILABLE IN JULY. NO OTHER TOURS WILL BE ADDED. WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
NO TOURS WILL BE SCHEDULED JULY 1-10
Monday, July 13, 2015 at 12:00pm
Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 11:30am
Friday, July 31, 2015 at 1:00pm
*Open tour schedule will be updated at the end of each month. Additional tour dates and times for the following month will become available then. No weekend tours
Tours are approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Tours will not be conducted on game days, during special events or days following major events. Dates, times and areas of availability are subject to change.
- Cameras are welcome.
- Click here for Soldier Field merchandise available for purchase. Merchandise is also available on site.
- Public access to the inside of Soldier Field is available only on stadium tour.
- Tours are wheelchair accessible; however we do not provide wheelchairs.